The VR-Hyperspace experts take every opportunity to disseminate project findings in research and industrial conferences, scientific journals and magazines as well as online press. Project publications are listed in this section. In addition to scientific publications, VR-HYPERSPACE will provide a roadmap to achieve a high level of comfort for passengers through emerging virtual and mixed reality technologies and the latest advances in neuroscience and psychology.
- Linkenauger, S A.; et. al. 2013 Welcome to Wonderland: the influence of the size and shape of a virtual hand on the perceived size and shape of virtual objects. : PloS one
- Kilteni, K., et. al. 2013 Drumming in immersive virtual reality: the body shapes the way we play: IEEE TVCG 19 (4), S. 597–605
- Piryankova, I. V et. al..2013 Egocentric distance perception in large screen immersive displays: Elsevier Displays 34 (2), S. 153–164
- Saulton A., et al. 2013. The influence of shape and culture on visual volume perception of virtual rooms: ACM SAP 142
- Beck, S., et al. . 2013 Immersive Group-to-Group Telepresence: IEEE TVCG 19(4):616-25
- Kunert, A., et. al. 2014. Photoportals: Shared References in Space and Time: CSCW